Not Dead

I was talking to S on the phone the other day and he told me I need to write an obituary for my blog. I know for the past couple of months the posts have been few and far between. I think I am still in an adjustment phase with my schedule. There is a lot for me to do each day like commute for 3 hours and go to the gym and work and enjoy time with the doctor. All of this takes time and I let the blog slip away. And then it was the holidays and the end of the semester which meant Christmas shopping and Book Buyback.

I leave for New York for the Holidays on Tuesday and it is the end of the year. I am going to start now but also for my New Years resolution (or at least one of them) will be writing more often.

So the moral of the story is that my blog isn't dead, I will continue writing and sharing funny stories about work and life... I promise.

Plus, I need to keep S entertained!

No comments: