S's Response

Well, I guess I should just make him a regular contributer to the blog, but his response was just so S that I couldn't resist...

"S" said...
Ok, I feel SOOOOOOOO much better now! And for other readers of this blog, let's be clear about one thing....I was not the one who called a green light blue. I have done some retarded shit in my day, BUT I did pass kindergarten with FLYING COLORS (pun intended).And also, I LOVED dancing drunk around the living room, although i doubt the folks who lives upstairs appreciated the blaring DTS audio that was coming from my apartment until 5:30 in the morning....OH, and no matter how much i try, there is just no use in trying to talk you out of your boy craziness. You always listen, and then disregard. It's like in one ear and out the other....Which sometimes works out well for you, admittedly. ANDDDDDD.....You are moving to NY next year some time. I won't have it any other way!<3-S

Also, I have a hilarious post that I need to post later tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All this attention is making me giddy with glee! (Do I have a life???)

JRH456 said...

Nope- no life