The Snow Has Got to Stop

It's March 1 and it is still snowing. I am so ready for the snow to end this year. It's not like we have had a bunch of major storms it is just the pesky snow and ice that seems to be constantly falling from the sky this year. I want ti to be warm, I can't wait for it to be 70 degrees again. I want to Rollerblade on the Charles and be able to walk comfortable over the river on my way home from work. I hate the cold and now that it is March I feel like it should really stop being cold. I mean haven't we suffered enough!

It is time for summer sports and warm weather and tans and all around happiness. It's time for reading my books out on my back deck. Spring in the city is the best time of year. Oh man I can't wait! And if the warmth doesn't arrive soon I may not come back from Florida when I go there at the end of the month.

No comments: