Blue Light???

So over the past 24 hours, some interesting things have been said that I have witnessed, here are a few of them... they all made me laugh!

1) Crazy sold separately! Uttered by HCB in regards to a customer who was asking random questions about whether all of his books were sold together or separately!

2) Did a Disco Ball Throw Up All Over You? A customer in regards to the shirt that J@A wore to his other job the previous evening.

3) To Stupidity and Beyond... OK, I said this one regarding a really stupid customer who refused to believe that I was giving her the right information. There was a hand motion that went with this and we were all laughing in the aisles (see I am funny).

4) I have to run the light is about to turn blue! An unnamed drunk friend said this to me at 3:30 this morning. Are you confused? Yes so was I, this friend never drinks and had some to drink the previous night, and he was crossing the street, and the light was about to turn GREEN. This is by far the funniest thing I heard in the past 24 hours.

And one more thing that I didn't hear but I read off of our 365 Stupidest Things Ever Said Page A Day Calender...

Job Interviewer: Do you have any questions about the position?
Job hunter: What happens if I wake up in the morning and don't feel like going to work?

I am always amazed at what people will say!

1 comment:

Rose said...

HA! That was hilarious! I always ask people that question during the interview process but I haven't heard this answer yet. If I did I think I might just laugh my head off!