New Toys

There are very few moments when I actually act like a valley girl, but when really cool technology comes outs I reserve the right to act like a fool, so here it goes...

OMG, Apple is coming out with new I-pods, I love my I-pod it is the best thing ever, it comes with me everywhere but the new I-pod Touch is so cool. All of the new I-pods except the shuffle will have video, the nano is really cute, an the classic seems to take the place of the video. But the Touch is on a whole other level, it is the awesome looking I-Phone without the phone getting in the way.
I want one, I need one, but is it really necessary to get one... the answer is a resounding YES! Damn you Apple you really know how to market your stuff.

Check out the new I-pods they are so awesome... http://www.apple.com/.

No comments: