Leaving Again

Have I mentioned recently that S is leaving AGAIN! No, no I haven't, and that's because I hate him for running off to NYC. Yeah so what if he got an awesome job at one of the top firms in the country? I still don't think that is any reason to leave Boston, move to NYC, and leave your friend without anybody to go to for free drinks on a Wednesday night! (and also all that other friendship stuff we never got to do this year). Except for maybe that night we got drunk and danced around your living room to your new Ivete Sangalo DVD.

I guess I have a good reason to visit NYC now when I have a weekend off, but this year I won't be able to go down and ruin his Birthday like I did last year, darn graduation falls on that weekend, but I think his husband is graduating from Harvard Law that weekend anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwww, you're so sweet! I think I will be in Boston on my birthday. That is of course unless u PLANNING on ruing it?? :)