Three Years of Blogging

I have been meaning to post this blog for a while now. On November 9, 2009 my blog turned three years old. Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to be writing the blog for this long when I first started but it has become a part of what I do. Some days I do it better than others but I do it.

This year was a tumltous year, with lots of ups and downs, and it all was captured in my blog. Here are some of my favorite or most important posts.

I know I am short but I am not invisible, a man sits on me in the metro!

The Doctor spends Thanksgiving in New York with me and my family.

A major difference between myself and the Doctor.

My American Idol Obsession

Mmmmm Food

I hate automated phone systems and this was the worst.

How are you graduating?

March was all about Costa Rica... this is one of my posts from vacation, and there are many others.

Things that only happen to me on the metro

Yikes, sorry!

Revenge

The Bookstore Gods are mean sometimes

A lot about Fabio Brandao... this post and many more

More Brandao- My Statement that was read at the protest.

Are you proud?

This is just until June... I will continue with Part 2 tomorrow!

No comments: